– Median household income: $217,768 (217% more than U.S. median income)
– Households earning over $200,000: 680 (52.1% of households)
– Median earnings for workers: $100,616 (male: $156,250; female: $101,509)
– Civilian population with health insurance: 99.8%
– Unemployment rate: 1.1%
– Families with income below poverty level: 1.8%
Frontenac, Missouri, in St. Louis County, is one of the best places to live in America. That’s because its affluent residents place such strong stock in education, and 38% of residents hold a master’s degree or higher, according to Niche. All that extra education certainly pays off—the median home value is nearly $700,000 and 96% of residents own their homes.
You may also like: Best places to raise a family in the Midwest