– Median household income: $89,038 (29.6% more than U.S. median income)
– Households earning over $200,000: 262 (6% of households)
– Median earnings for workers: $46,896 (male: $65,479; female: $45,839)
– Civilian population with health insurance: 95.5%
– Unemployment rate: 4.6%
– Families with income below poverty level: 9.3%
With plenty of green space, community favorite restaurants, and above average public schools, it’s no wonder that wealthy families are drawn to Youngsville, Louisiana. Niche reports a well-educated community, with 34% of the population holding a bachelor’s degree or higher. Data USA reports that the highest-paying industries in Youngsville are public administration, agriculture, and forestry.