Amanda Kish, a financial planner specialist with The Motley Fool, joins Motley Fool Co-Founder Tom Gardner to discuss how to build a financial plan.
In this episode, they cover:
- How to understand yourself as an investor.
- The key financial planning steps that new parents should take.
- How often you need to revisit a financial plan.
- The circumstances in which you may want professional financial planning advice.
To catch full episodes of all The Motley Fool’s free podcasts, check out our podcast center. To get started investing, check out our quick-start guide to investing in stocks. A full transcript follows the video.
People are also reading…
- Steven M. Sipple: With Athletic Department ‘on edge’ in July, Alberts’ hire critical, Cook says
- Steven M. Sipple: Critical period for Thompson; Alberts’ culture clues; and Fred’s vulnerability
- LPS school board names four finalists for superintendent
- Frost, Husker assistants conduct home visit with top remaining 2022 target
- Statute of limitations passed, attorneys tell the story of Pioneer Pete’s negotiated return in Lincoln
- Juvenile killed in rollover crash near Seward, sheriff’s office says
- Gretna to vacate 2021 Class A football championship after fielding ineligible player
- Paperwork, finger-pointing and Twitter: How Gretna was stripped of the Class A football title
- Teen arrested for bringing gun, cocaine to Lincoln Southeast High School, court records show
- 64-year-old woman dies after brake failure causes collision east of Lincoln
- Gretna responds to NSAA ruling, claims Omaha Westside issued complaint
- GoFundMe donations show how much Grateful Bread owner means to Lincoln
- Steven M. Sipple: If you’re Husker fan, you hope Applewhite grasps program’s rich RB history
- As transfer portal frenzy nears lull, where do the Huskers still need ‘difference-makers?’
- Lincoln man killed in one-vehicle crash in Cass County
10 stocks we like better than Walmart
When our award-winning analyst team has an investing tip, it can pay to listen. After all, the newsletter they have run for over a decade, Motley Fool Stock Advisor, has tripled the market.*
They just revealed what they believe are the ten best stocks for investors to buy right now… and Walmart wasn’t one of them! That’s right — they think these 10 stocks are even better buys.
Stock Advisor returns as of 6/15/21
This video was recorded on Jan. 15, 2022.
Tom Gardner: There’s almost a dark valley that we travel through as adults from the day we graduate …….