After a year and a half of off and on COVID restrictions, many of us have turned to planning our next vacation. And if you’d rather pay for your next trip with points and miles instead of dollars, then this may be the right time for you to take a look at the best travel rewards cards.
- Best Flexible Points Card: Chase Sapphire Preferred®
- Best Airline Card: FRONTIER Airlines World Mastercard®
- Best Hotel Card: World of Hyatt Credit Card
- Best Premium Card: Capital One Venture X
- Best No-fee Card: Capital One VentureOne Rewards Card
- Best Small Business Card: Chase Ink Business Preferred®
Credit Repair companies can help you repair and improve your credit so you can apply for the credit card of your choice.
Bad credit can weigh you down. Find out what credit repair can offer you.
Talk to a Credit Repair Expert
People are also reading…
Best Flexible Points Card: Chase Sapphire Preferred®
This card offers Chase Ultimate Rewards points, which can be transferred to a participating airline or hotel partner that best meet your needs, such as United, Southwest, JetBlue and Hyatt hotels. Or, your rewards can be redeemed directly for travel reservations made through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- 60,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 within three months of account opening
- Earn double points for dining and travel expenses
- Transfer points to airline and hotel partners, or book travel directly through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- $95 annual fee
- 1:1 transfer rate to Marriott and IHG doesn’t offer much value
This card sets the standard for flexible points as its Ultimate Rewards program allows you to transfer your rewards to several high-value travel partners. This card currently offers 60,000 bonus points after you use it to spend $4,000 on purchases within first three months of account opening. You’ll earn double points on all travel and dining purchases, and 1 point on all other purchases.
Best Airline Card:
What if you could fly with a discount carrier, but enjoy more perks and benefits than you’d receive from a legacy airline? That’s the benefit of the FRONTIER Airlines World Mastercard®.
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles after paying the annual fee and spending just $500 on purchases within 90 days of account opening, and another 20,000 miles after spending a total of $6,000 on purchases within six …….