These top credit cards let you rack up serious rewards — often worth $1,000 or more — in a hurry. Consider signing up for one of these credit cards if you have excellent credit and want to take advantage of your daily spending.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred®: Best for Flexible Points
- Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card: Best for Flexible Travel Credit
- Wells Fargo Active Cash: Best for No Annual Fee
- Capital One Venture X: Best Travel Offer
- Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card: Best for Flexible Rewards for Business
- Capital One Spark Cash for Business: Best for Big Business Spenders
People are also reading…
Credit Repair companies can help you repair and improve your credit so you can apply for the credit card of your choice.
Bad credit can weigh you down. Find out what credit repair can offer you.
Talk to a Credit Repair Expert
Chase Sapphire Preferred®: Best for Flexible Points
The Chase Sapphire Preferred allows you to earn Ultimate Rewards points which can be transferred to airline and hotel programs or used to book a broad variety of travel reservations directly through Chase.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points (worth $750 in travel reservations) after spending $4,000 in purchases within three months of account opening
- Earn 3x points per dollar spent on on dining, including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out, and travel
- Transfer rewards to airline or hotel points, or receive 1.25 cents per point on travel booked through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Receive exclusive benefits from DoorDash, Peloton and Lyft
Sign up for the Chase Sapphire Preferred to earn 60,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 within first three months of account opening (worth $750 towards travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards). You’ll also earn 2x points on other travel purchases. You can redeem rewards for gift cards, statement credits, experiences, or travel. Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal. You can also transfer points at a 1:1 ratio to participating Chase airline and hotel partners. This card has a $95 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fees.
Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card: Best for Flexible Travel Credit
The Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card …….