This fall, take a look at these cash back credit cards offering some of the most lucrative rewards rates and signup bonuses without charging exorbitant fees. If you can’t seem to settle on a cash back card for your wallet, any of the cards on this list can help guide your decision.
- Wells Fargo Active Cash℠ Card: Best for Flat-Rate Rewards
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express: Best for Bonus Rewards
- Discover it® Miles: Best for First-Year Rewards
- Chase Freedom Flex℠: Best Cash Back Card with Rotating Categories
- Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card: Best for Fair Credit
- Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card: Best for Dining and Entertainment
Credit Repair companies can help you repair and improve your credit so you can apply for the credit card of your choice.
Bad credit can weigh you down. Find out what credit repair can offer you.
Talk to a Credit Repair Expert
People are also reading…
Best Cash Back Card for Flat-Rate Rewards: Wells Fargo Active Cash℠ Card
The Wells Fargo Active Cash℠ Card helps you maximize the cash back you earn by offering a great flat-rate cash back on all purchases, all of the time.
- Earn up to 2% cash rewards on all purchases.
- Earn $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in purchases within first three months of account opening.
- 15 months of 0% intro APR financing on both new purchases and qualifying balance transfers
- No annual fee
- 3% foreign transaction fee
The Wells Fargo Active Cash Card offers 2% cash rewards every time you make a purchase, with no limits, categories or gimmicks. These cash back rewards apply to all purchases and there’s no limit on the amount of cash back you can earn.
This card also offers you a $200 new account bonus after spending $1,000 in purchases within three months of account opening. You also get 15 months of 0% intro APR on new purchases and balance transfers (after that the standard APR applies) with a 3% balance transfer fee (or $5, whichever is greater). Balance transfers must be completed within the first 120 days of account opening to receive the introductory offer. There’s also no annual fee for this card.