When you have bad credit, it can be difficult to be approved for a new credit card, which can be exactly what you need to help rebuild your credit. Thankfully, there are credit card designed specifically for those with credit problems. Here are the best credit cards available to applicants with bad credit:
- Total Visa® Credit Card: Best Unsecured Credit Card for Bad Credit
- Discover it® Secured: Best Secured Card for Rewards
- Capital One QuicksilverOne Secured Credit Card: Best for Rewards Overall
- Capital One Secured Mastercard®: Best for Those With No Credit
- Petal® 1 Visa® Credit Card: Best Card For Building Credit with a High Limit
- Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa®: Best for Getting Prequalified Online
People are also reading…
Credit Repair companies can help you repair and improve your credit so you can apply for the credit card of your choice.
Bad credit can weigh you down. Find out what credit repair can offer you.
Talk to a Credit Repair Expert
Total Visa® Credit Card: Best Unsecured Credit Card for Bad Credit
The Total Visa® Credit Card is ideal for consumers who want to build credit without putting down a cash deposit.
- Reports to all three credit bureaus
- Easy to qualify with poor credit or no credit
- No security deposit required
- Get a decision in as little as 60 seconds
- $89 program fee and $75 annual fee the first year ($48 annually after that).
- Fees are deducted from your initial line of credit.
This unsecured credit card is available to consumers with all kinds of credit profiles, and it’s possible to get approved online in a matter of minutes. The biggest benefit of this card is that all your monthly payments are reported to the three credit bureaus, meaning you can use it to improve your credit score over time with responsible use.
The upfront costs with this card are high. You’ll pay $89 just to apply for the Total Visa® Credit Card, and a $75 annual fee applies the first year (annual fee is $48 for following years). You …….